Have you ever been flying and thought, "I wonder what the worst thing to do on a plane is?" If you wish to prevent major harm or death, this article will outline 10 things that are worth your time. You can also visit this website https://www.fearless-flyer.com/ to get detailed instructions on how to get over your fear of flying.
Image Source: Google
When is the safest time to fly?
There is no definitive answer to this question as there are many factors that can affect safety when flying. However, generally speaking, the safest time to fly is during the daytime. This is because there are more people available to spot and report any potential problems, and visibility is better.
Airplane safety tips
There are a few things you can do to stay safe while flying.
- Firstly, make sure you're aware of the safety briefing before takeoff. Pay attention to the emergency exits and know where they are.
- Secondly, always keep your seatbelt fastened, even when the seatbelt sign is off. This will help keep you secure in case of turbulence.
- Thirdly, if you have any electronics with you, make sure they're turned off during takeoff and landing. This includes phones, laptops, and tablets.
- Fourthly, avoid drinking too much alcohol while flying. It can dehydrate you and affect your judgment.
- Fifthly, stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water during the flight.
- Sixthly, if you have any medical conditions, make sure to inform the airline so they can accommodate you.
In general, it is safe to stay on a plane for up to four hours if the plane is at a high altitude and up to eight hours if the plane is at a lower altitude. If you have any concerns about your safety, it is always best to consult with a medical professional before getting on a plane.