The care and maintenance of any property are vital to get the best out of it. Once maintenance is lacking or inadequate, the durability or value of such an item begins to depreciate. Caring for your dining room table is no different: making it last a long time is up to you.
Modern dining tables come in different styles, designs, and materials, and keeping them in top shape requires an understanding of their composition. Therefore, it stands to reason that cleaning a marble dining table, for example, would be different from cleaning a glass dining table.
Wood Care Dining Table
• Keep the dining room table out of direct sunlight. This will prevent the oil finish on your table from evaporating and leaving a glossy surface lacking. Be sure to keep it away from heating or air conditioning vents.
• Do not drag your tables to maintain the integrity of the joints.
Care of the glass dining table
• Use a soft, lint-free cloth to clean the surface of your glass table regularly. You can also use a feather duster, but be careful not to leave scratches on your table.
• Use reliable commercial cleaners or household water + vinegar cleaners to keep your glass shiny and streak-free
Marble Dining Table Care
• Use a high-quality sealer to seal your marble table if necessary. At least seal once a year.
• Protect the surface during meals with tablecloths, placemats, and tablecloths.
Here are some tips for taking care of your main dining room furniture. I suggest that you follow these tips closely and carefully for the best results. After all, we all want our furniture to look its best! It is the most important thing for every housewife and we must make sure we respect that, even if it is not our "duty" to keep them clean!